- New Zealand: International Trade (Feb)
- Korea: Consumer Survey Index (Mar); Philippines: Public Finance (Jan)
- Weekly: **Initial Claims Data Revisions Completed**
- Euro area: Flash Consumer Confidence Indicator (Mar)
- US: New Residential Sales (Feb)
- Belgium: Business Survey (Mar)
- Uruguay: GDP (Q4)
- more updates...
Data Link Express
Data Link Express (DLX) provides the fastest and easiest method of maintaining data in-house on your company's LAN or PC. DLX has many features that can help you to be much more productive with your data management effort. You can choose to maintain complete databases, custom databases or a combination of both.
- With a click of an icon, DLX will call in to retrieve only the data series that have changed and send only the datapoints that have been updated.
- You can be assured that your database will have all of the available history and all of the revisions.
- The Auto-update feature can provide you with updates within seconds after the data are available.
- Easily view or print the data in table and graph formats.
- With one keystroke you can calculate growth rates and n-period moving averages, create log scales, recession shading and aggregations.
- Graphs create two independent scales that can be adjusted.
- Export graphs into Word 97 and Powerpoint 97 or higher.
- Print multiple graphs on a page.
- DLX Add-ins to all versions of Excel provide instant updates of your spreadsheets.
- Using DLXVG3 to locate variable codes from within your spreadsheet, you can easily create new spreadsheets for analysis.
- The DLX software comes with a utility to convert the data to formats used by many different database managers and econometric packages.
Please call our client support line staffed by live representatives with extensive knowledge of economic data, or email our support staff with any inquiries.
+1 212 986 9300
If you are an existing Client, visit our Client Area to download the latest versions of our software.