- Japan: **Japan Tokyo employment index rebased to 2015=100**
- Saudi Arabia: Non-Oil Foreign Trade (Feb); Kuwait: CPI (Mar); Tanzania: BOP, Trade, Depository Corporations Survey, Public Finance (Feb)
- Portugal: OMFIs Balance Sheet (Feb)
- Luxembourg: Employment and Unemployment (Mar)
- Kazakhstan: GDP by Income, Labor Productivity Index (Q4), Loans and Deposits, Monetary Aggregates, Banking System Surveys, Public Finance (Mar)
- more updates...
Matlab by The MathWorks lets you access, visualize, and analyze historic time-series data to identify patterns or uncover complex relationships. From within a single environment you can:
- Access data from multiple sources including files, spreadsheets, databases, data providers, and the Web
- Store data in financial time-series objects to simplify data management, data transformation, missing-data handling, and date-math calculations
- Perform technical analysis with moving averages, oscillators, stochastics, and indices
- Create custom analysis routines and visualizations or animations to capture, present, and share your analysis processes and discoveries
- Customize your analysis environment with advanced functionality from signal processing, statistics, or econometrics
Please call our client support line staffed by live representatives with extensive knowledge of economic data, or email our support staff with any inquiries.
+1 212 986 9300
If you are an existing Client, visit our Client Area to download the latest versions of our software.