- Ireland: **CPI Rebased to Dec-2016=100 (Jan)**
- Finland: LFS, Vacancies (Jan); Sweden: Population (2016)
- Flash Surveys: Japan, France, Germany, Eurozone, US (Feb); Manufacturing Survey - US (Feb)
- Bahrain: CPI (Jan); Tunisia: Real GDP, Unemployment (Q4); South Africa: Leading Indicators (Dec); Oman: PPI (Q4); Kenya: Foreign Trade (Dec-Prelim)
- Luxembourg: Employment and Unemployment (Jan)
- Estonia: HICP (Jan); Lithuania: PPI (Jan); Macedonia: ODC
- more updates...
Our 200+ databases are continually growing to meet the needs of our clients. Here are some of our latest additions:
- ITALY REGIONAL (ITALYR)
- Contains a number of economic, financial and demographic concepts for Italian regions and provinces including GDP, CPI, unemployment, employment & hours worked by industry, consumer & business surveys, local government debt, imports & exports, residential & commercial real estate prices and population by gender. National account concepts are available by region and industry for gross value added, gross fixed capital formation, wages & salaries and compensation. ITALYR currently offers data from the Istituto Nazionale di Statistica, Banca d'Italia and Osservatorio sul Mercato Immobiliare di Nomisma.
- GERMANY REGIONAL (GERMANR)
- Contains a number of economic and demographic concepts for the 16 federal states including GDP, CPI, employment, gross wages, unemployment, job vacancies, household disposable income, public finance, construction and building permits, gross value added, business registrations, business surveys, capacity utilization, motor vehicle stocks, exports and imports. Sources include Statistisches Bundesamt, Federal Ministry of Finance, Deutsche Bundesbank, Ifo-Institut fur Wirtschaftsforschung, Bundesagentur fur Arbeit, Europace AG, Hypoport and the various state statistical offices.
- FOCUS CONSENSUS COMMODITY FORECASTS (FECMDTY, FECMDTH)
- New consensus commodity price forecast databases are now available from FocusEconomics. FECMDTY provides quarterly and annual consensus commodity forecasts for 33 commodities in the energy, base metals, precious metals and agricultural segments. Quarterly forecasts have a horizon of 8 quarters, while annual forecasts have a horizon of 5 years. As with other FocusEconomics databases, individual panelist forecasts as well as forecast statistics have been added for most of the commodities. The historical database, FECMDTH, offers monthly "as reported" forecasts for the same concepts as the current database for both quarterly and annual forecasts. These forecasts begin in 2015 when available.
- REGIONAL ECONOMIC OUTLOOK (IMFREO)
- Regional economic outlook (REO) reports are periodically produced by the IMF for a number of regions. These reports vary from region to region with different amounts of historical data and different outlook horizons. Contains reports for the Middle East & Central Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa , Asia & Pacific, Western Hemisphere and Central, Eastern & Southeastern Europe.
- ASEAN COUNTRIES REGIONAL (ASEANR)
- Covering six ASEAN member countries, this database provides detailed data for provinces, states, cities, towns, regions or ports. It contains many useful data sets for the ASEAN-5 - Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand - and Vietnam such as regional data for GDP, residential property prices, CPI, consumer confidence and expectations, trade in goods, tourism and IP depending on the country.
- WORLD FEDERATION OF EXCHANGES (WFE)
- Statistics from the World Federation of Exchanges collected from 64 regulated exchanges around the world. WFE covers equities, fixed income, and derivatives. Equities coverage includes domestic market capitalization, number of listed companies and trades in equity shares, value of share trading, investment flows, securitized derivatives, exchange traded funds as well as broad stock and blue chip index performance. Fixed income statistics cover number of bonds listed by type, value of bond trading by sector and bond issuance. Monthly data begin as early as 1991.
- UNITED KINGDOM REGIONAL (UKR)
- Macroeconomic statistics covering England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Data available for unitary authorities, county and district councils, boroughs and cities depend on the concept. Data include numerous housing surveys, trade by SITC commodity, gross value added at the NUTS1 level and by industry for the regions, dwelling stock by district, disposable household income, employment and an annual survey of earnings by region.
- FOCUS CONSENSUS MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (FEMEAF, FEMEAFH)
- FocusEconomics has released a new consensus economic forecast database, FEMEAF, covering the Middle East, North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa. FEMEAF provides annual consensus economic and financial forecasts for 29 countries over a 5-year horizon. Over 25 concepts such as economic growth, inflation, fiscal balance, exchange rates, interest rates and trade measures are updated monthly along with individual panelist forecasts. Quarterly forecasts are also available for selected countries and indicators. A companion historical database, FEMEAFH, offers monthly “as reported” forecasts for all concepts. The historical forecasts begin in February 2015 for the Middle East and North African countries and May 2015 for Sub Saharan African countries.
- FT CHINA CONFIDENTIAL (CHINAFT)
- Contains six surveys conducted each month in China by FT Confidential Research, an emerging markets research service of the Financial Times. These monthly surveys begin as early as 2011 and cover consumer sentiment, labor, exports, freight, real estate and underground lending. Data for the current month are available by the end of the month or in the beginning of the next month. Detail is also available by city tier, region, and sector.
- ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIAL AND GOVERNANCE INDICATORS (ESG)
- Focuses on broad environmental, social and governance indicators from annual reports that cover most countries and are compiled by a variety of international organizations. They include the UNDP Human Development Report which provides indexes and underlying detail on human development and gender inequality. The Corruption Perceptions Indexes from Transparency International measure how corrupt a country's public sector is perceived to be. The Economic Freedom Index from the Fraser Institute measures the degree to which policies, institutions and regulations are supportive of economic freedom. The Chinn-Ito Index (KAOPEN) is a measure of a country's openness in capital account transactions. The Ease of Doing Business dataset from the World Bank measures regulations on business activity. Yale University's Environmental Performance Index ranks a country's performance on the high-priority environmental issues of protecting human health and ecosystems.
- PROPERTY MARKET ANALYSIS FORECASTS (PMAOEUR, PMAREUR, PMALEUR, PMAOASIA, PMARASIA, PMALASIA, PMAOUS, PMALUS)
- Provides regular commercial property market forecasts for key office, retail and warehouse (logistics) markets in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific from Property Market Analysis (PMA). The PMA databases offer annual forecasts, updated semiannually, for U.S., European and Asian cities. Data typically begin in the 1980s or 1990s with 5 year forecasts. Forecasts cover prime & real rents, prime net yields, capital growth and values as well as stocks and vacancies. Economic forecasts are also available for GDP, retail spending, inflation and 10-year government bond yields. Established in 1982, PMA is one of the largest independent property research consultancy firms.
- SPAIN REGIONAL (SPAINR)
- Macroeconomic concepts for the 19 Spanish regions from a number of sources including the Instituto Nacional de Estadística, Banco de España, Ministerio de Empleo y Seguridad Social, Intervención General de la Administración del Estado and the Ministerio de Fomento. Data series cover public finance, prices, GDP, employment and trade. Also includes data for the 52 provinces for a select number of concepts such as loans and deposits from deposit taking institutions, mortgages, GDP, employment and international trade.
- CANADIAN HOUSING STATISTICS (CREA)
- Housing statistics including sales, new listings and average sales prices for both residential and nonresidential properties from the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) for Canada, Canadian provinces and selected cities. Sales are reported in both units and Canadian dollars. Inventory is available for residential properties. In addition, Multiple Listing Service® (MLS) home price indexes (HPI) are reported for specific types of homes. Data are reported monthly, quarterly and annually depending on the concept starting as early as 1980.
- COORDINATED PORTFOLIO INVESTMENT SURVEY (CPIS)
- The IMF's CPIS is the only global survey of portfolio investment holdings. It collects information on cross-border holdings of equities and long- and short-term debt securities by the country of residence of the issuer. Data are annual starting in 2001 and semi-annual starting in 2013. Data are augmented by information collected on two confidential surveys — Securities Held as Foreign Exchange Reserves and Securities Held by International Organizations.
- COORDINATED DIRECT INVESTMENT SURVEY (CDIS)
- Presents detailed data on "inward" direct investment positions by country of the immediate investor, and data on "outward" direct investment positions by the country of immediate investment from the IMF. It contains breakdowns of direct investment position data, including net equity and net debt positions. Data are annual beginning in 2009.
- QUARTERLY EXTERNAL DEBT STATISTICS (QEDS)
- Provides detailed external debt data for 122 countries starting as early as 1998 from the World Bank in collaboration with the IMF. These countries subscribe to the IMF's Special Data Dissemination Standard (SDDS), or are a participating country in the GDDS. Data are consistent with both the 2013 External Debt Statistics and the Sixth Edition of the Balance of Payments and International Investment Position Manual (BPM6).
- EUROPEAN TRADE AND BOP (EUTRADE)
- Contains detailed international trade and balance of payments data for EU member and candidate countries as well as the Euro Area and EU aggregates. Series include values in euros, unit value indexes and volume indexes by trading partner, Broad Economic Category (BEC) product groups and SITC commodity detail. Monthly EA and EU trade series with 66 main trading partners and regions for 16 SITC commodity groups are available with values beginning as early as 1999. Also contains balance of payments and international investment position data from both the ECB and Eurostat.
- MSCI ENHANCED INDEX MODULE (MSCIE)
- Includes a comprehensive set of fundamental data calculated by MSCI across 80 developed and emerging market economies, as well as numerous aggregates, such as ACWI, EM, Kokusai, EMU, Europe, and EAFE. In addition to share price index data, MSCIE includes market capitalization and divisors, valuation ratios, sales, earnings and dividend data. The valuation ratios include price to earnings ratios, price to cash earnings ratios, price to book value ratios, dividend yields, trailing and forward P/E ratios, returns on equity, internal growth rates and payout ratios. In addition to earnings and sales growth rates, MSCI calculates trailing and forward EPS data. GICS sector data for a selected number of aggregate regions are also available. Data are available monthly beginning as early as 1969 for developed markets and 1987 for emerging markets.
- U.S. CENSUS BUREAU INTERNATIONAL DEMOGRAPHICS (INTPOP)
- The Census Bureau's International Data Base (IDB) which has demographic data for over 200 countries collected from a variety of sources. Census began this project in the early 1960s and currently projects all of the demographic concepts through 2050. History varies depending on country and concept but population is available for over 200 countries starting in 1950. Population by sex is provided for single ages through 100 years and in 5-year groupings. In addition, there are statistics on fertility, mortality and net migration. Fertility rates are presented by 5-year age group as well as for all ages. Other important statistics such as the infant mortality rate and life expectancy at birth are included.
- U.S. REGIONAL FORECASTS (BBVA4CST)
- Provides short-term forecasts for states, NECTAs and MSAs as well as national totals from BBVA Compass. Monthly forecast variables cover employment, exports, building permits and initial claims. Quarterly forecast variables include GDP, house price indexes and personal income. State and metro area GDP forecasts are annual. Potential GDP forecasts are also available. In addition to forecasts, monthly indexes calculated by BBVA are available. For the U.S., the Surprise Activity, Surprise Inflation, Policy Uncertainty and Monthly Activity (MAI) indexes are available. MAIs and a quarterly Fiscal Stress Index are also available by state. Monthly forecasts are updated the first day of the month. Quarterly and annual forecasts are updated the first of each quarter.
Please call our client support line staffed by live representatives with extensive knowledge of economic data, or email our support staff with any inquiries.
+1 212 986 9300
If you are an existing Client, visit our Client Area to download the latest versions of our software.