- Japan: **Japan Tokyo employment index rebased to 2015=100**
- Saudi Arabia: Non-Oil Foreign Trade (Feb); Kuwait: CPI (Mar); Tanzania: BOP, Trade, Depository Corporations Survey, Public Finance (Feb)
- Portugal: OMFIs Balance Sheet (Feb)
- Luxembourg: Employment and Unemployment (Mar)
- Kazakhstan: GDP by Income, Labor Productivity Index (Q4), Loans and Deposits, Monetary Aggregates, Banking System Surveys, Public Finance (Mar)
- more updates...
SAS provides an integrated environment for predictive and descriptive modeling, data mining, text analytics, forecasting, optimization, simulation, experimental design and more. From predictive analytics to model deployment and process optimization, SAS provides a range of techniques and processes for the collection, classification, analysis and interpretation of data to reveal patterns, anomalies, key variables and relationships, leading ultimately to new insights and better answers faster.
SASEHAVR is a seamless interface between Haver and SAS data processing that enables SAS users to read economic and financial time series data that reside in a Haver Analytics DLX (Data Link Express) database.
Please call our client support line staffed by live representatives with extensive knowledge of economic data, or email our support staff with any inquiries.
+1 212 986 9300
If you are an existing Client, visit our Client Area to download the latest versions of our software.